Friday, June 8, 2007

"Gone to Ground"


"Gone to ground" is that what you call it Iggy?

I prefer to call it "grounding".

When I feel the need for inner peace and balance I go to my studio, turn on my music and let the colours flow.

Creative activity, whether it is creating art, viewing, contemplating or appreciating art, making music, listening to music, or communing with nature, your mind is focused, the range of consciousness of the mind is narrowed down, pushing aside and dispelling all those worries and concerns,that constantly clutter and disable the conscious mind, enabling the conscious mind to be more receptive and perceptive and allowing the senses to awaken to the wonders of the world around us.

In this state of heightened awareness and consciousness, mind and body are calm and balanced and enjoying the equilibrium that nature intended, the mind-body connection, allowing natural healing to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter